Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring?

Now that warmer weather is getting even warmer I have been busy sowing seedlings hoping they will take off so I can plant them come gardening time. Trying to cut and sew squares for a quilt. Work outside is time comsuming but oh so fun. Rusty is loving being outside all day while I clean, rake, pull weeds, etc. Blogging seems to be at the end of my to do list each day. Though I don't post I do think and say a prayer for my blog friends and neighbors as I go about my day. I am so blessed to have each of you in my life. So enjoy your day wherever you are, whatever you are doing and know you are being thought about and prayed for by one of your friends and neighbors.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Peggy, I imagine you are blessed with the same beautiful weather as us in n. GA. Today is supposed to be 70* and the sky is so pretty & clear. It does our hearts good to get out and enjoy God's beautiful world doesn't it? As the old saying goes, closer to God's heart in a garden. Keeping you and your family close in my heart and prayers. Love, Mildred

Carole Burant said...

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous over here as well and I'm loving being outside without freezing! lol Your days sound so busy, sis, but I know you love doing what you do:-) You are a blessing in our lives as well. Love you sis. xoxo

JoyceAnn said...

We've had beautiful weather the last few days too. I didn't get a chance to be outside much yesterday , was cleaning up from the birthday celebration we had for my oldest daughter on Sunday afternoon, So today , I plan to soak up some sun , go for a hike , get some seeds started , hang out laundry and work on my garden beds. Hope you have a great day.

~ Sunny Blessings ~

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

I'm just eat up with Spring fever :-)

Rachel said...

The weather sure has warmed up and getting more enjoyable. I find it hard to post on my blog or read and comment as much as I want to, but we do what we can! Sounds like you are keeping busy!! Enjoy the nice weather! We deserve it after the winter we've had!

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

I am glad you left a comment on my blog about Heidi and her new sweater. This reassured me you were OK as I noticed you had not blogged yourself for a while. I hope you are just busy, busy, busy with gardening and enjoying some warmer weather and caring for kids and pets.

Corky Wolf said...

Hey! it's been a week. Where are you?

Get your southern butt back here woman. I miss you!

amelia said...

I hope you are OK Peggy, I see you've been to Hidden Haven doing some clearing out. I'm hoping it's not too stressful for you but it probably is...