Monday, November 16, 2009

Count Your Blessing Monday


Time for Marci's Count Your Blessing Monday. Thank you Marci for starting this and letting us take part. I enjoy counting my blessings everyday but look forward to Monday's to share special ones.

My special blessing I am thankful for today is prayer. To read a blog, email, or talk with someone asking for prayer and know I can help by prayer is a special blessing. To know that all prayers are heard and answered (though in God's time and way) is awesome. To be able to talk to God about family, friends, and self and to know he hears and understands is comforting. To be able to thank God for my many blessings each day is the best blessing of all. Don't forget to count your blessings, no matter how small.

4 comments:

DayPhoto said...

Amen! I was thinking this as I read on down and you said it!

Linda
http:coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Betsy Banks Adams said...

You are right Peggy... Prayer is the answer to everything. It is truly a blessing that all of us need in our lives and enjoy.
Hugs,
Betsy

Marci said...

IT is a true blessing!!! I don't know what I would do without being able to go to my Heavenly Father.

Thanks for taking part!!

Carole Burant said...

What would we ever do without Him to talk to...a blessing indeed. YOU are a blessing in my life as well, sis. xoxo