Monday, October 19, 2009

Count Your Blessing Monday


I am joining Marci in Count Your Blessing Monday. If you would like to take part please pop over to Marci's and leave a comment. Thank you Marci for such a wonderful way to start the week.

Today one of the blessings I am thankful for is heat. While outside there is a heavy freeze. Beautiful ice glistens on the grass and steps. As I look out the window of my little cabin I am blessed to be snug and warm. I let Rusty and Izzy out this morning for their potty break. They usually run and play a few minutes but this morning they were happy to hurry back to the warmth of the cabin. The sun will come out and the day will warm up but I am blessed that when the cold temps come back I will have a warm cozy place after enjoying the beautiful outdoors.

7 comments:

Connie said...

Dear Peggy,
I am Blessed to have found a friend like you in blog land. I am Blessed to have good health.
I thank the Lord each day for all the Blessings He bestows on me.
Enjoy your day and all the Blessings you will receive today.
Hugs,
Connie

Marci said...

Peggy, thanks for taking part. A warm snug nest is nice to have!!

Brenda Eason said...

Peggy, Im so happy you seem happy. I know life takes roads we didn't plan,but your road sent you a nice new home.

amelia said...

I am thankful for my good health and the good health of my family. Many other blessings too!! My warm house, my pets and my husband who puts up with me cheerfully!

Anonymous said...

Your cabin sounds nice and snug. That's cute about the pups anxious to get back to the warmth.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Peggy, You all had more frost than we did. Did you get snow flurries on Sunday??? We were in FL --so if they got some here, we missed it. There was a little frost around this morning--mostly on rooftops. BUT--the roses and our flowers are still fine. I had moved many of my potted plants up against the house when we got home yesterday. SO--they are all fine. I'm not ready for frost yet. We still have flowers blooming...

Have a wonderful day/week. I'll be near you this week--since we'll be in Maggie Valley.
Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

I have met Marci in person a couple of times.

Amy

http://goatpod2.wordpress.com