Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Snowing!

Updated to add this picture of the snow about 25 minutes after it started.
Had a few flakes floating around before lunch but now its coming down fast and the ground was white in a matter of minutes. In case you didn't know.... I LOVE snow! :) Talked to Ms. Fran's daughter in FL and they are suppose to get snow too. What a perfect way to spend a weekend. Walking Rusty in the snow, making a snowman, and sitting by the fire watching the snow falling. I am sure there will be snow photos to share later.

6 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

Peggy, thanks tons for the lovely comment ~ I know that all will be well. I slept last night in a cocoon of love and prayers... and so happy that you did comment.. I had lost the link to this blog and now I have it again xoxo

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Enjoy it while it lasts. Don't forget to make a snow angel!

Anonymous said...

Hello Peggy, Beautiful picture. I am happy for you that you are getting snow since you love it. Here on the border on N. FL and S. GA. it is raining with expected snow at nightfall.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh how pretty, Peggy... I'm so happy that my friends south of here (Atlanta, Mississippi, etc.) are getting snow today also. That is so special. It's such a pretty snow. Enjoy it!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

The Mind of a Mom said...

That looks so nice. We used up all our snow for this winter last Feb so we don't have much this year and are not getting very much.
Have a great weekend

Cathy said...

Hello Peggy
Snow in Florida - oh dear.
Wonder what all those travellers who move to Florida for the winter think about that lol
Enjoy the snow - my enjoyment (nice warm weather) would make it melt
Take care
Cathy